Join Our Team
With a bright future ahead of us we are looking for new talent who is not afraid to work hard and have fun at the same time!
Below is a listing of all career opportunities available at The Fulham Group. If there are no listings then unfortunately we do not have any positions available at this time. But don’t go away! We’d still like to hear from you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and when there is a match to your unique skill set, we will contact you promptly.
Marketing Communications Coordinator
The Fulham Group is a fast-growing consumer products manufacturer based in Newton, MA focused on designing, developing and marketing quality products in the consumer home and lifestyle industries. The company has an exclusive license with Cuisinart® for grilling accessories and outdoor grill and cooking appliances. We are seeking an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Marketing Communications Coordinator that is interested in helping our team grow a brand through the use of digital marketing, brand ambassador/influencer programs, social media, consumer demos and traditional media relations. The ideal candidate will have experience in video asset development for web and social media, along a good understanding of the key social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, Pinterest). Additionally, this individual will obtain experience working with both a digital and PR agency to execute on various requests to support key communication initiatives.
• Contribute in writing, filming and editing social shorts (30-60 second videos) for social media utilizing iMovie or Adobe Premier Pro.
• Ability to photograph products and finished recipes for on-line and social media usage.
• Act as primary liaison with PR/Social Agency and Corporate for monthly social calendar content development, reviews and approvals.
• Fulfill all editorial and influencer product requests from PR Agency; track shipments & budget.
• Manage & update influencer library including media kit stats, rates, evaluation of content engagement, and rating of program success.
• Assist in writing, editing and proofreading marketing content including social media calendar, press materials, and retailer support materials.
• Provide support for any consumer demo events planning and execution
• Support digital asset requests for optimizing and resizing of digital graphics and creation of simple graphics using Adobe Illustrator.
• Recent graduate (0-2 years’ experience) with strong concentration in Digital Marketing, PR, and Communications
• Experience working with iMovie or Adobe Premier Pro or similar software to make videos look professional.
• Experience working with Adobe Illustrator for the creation of simple graphics is a plus.
• Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Strong project management skills (detail oriented) with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
• Enjoys working in a small company setting with a fast-paced growth environment.