Join Our Team
With a bright future ahead of us we are looking for new talent who is not afraid to work hard and have fun at the same time!
Below is a listing of all career opportunities available at The Fulham Group. If there are no listings then unfortunately we do not have any positions available at this time. But don’t go away! We’d still like to hear from you. Send your resume to email@example.com and when there is a match to your unique skill set, we will contact you promptly.
Sales Operations Specialist – Walmart
The Sales Operations Specialist will provide effective, efficient, and timely support to Walmart Sales Leadership with the day-to-day account management responsibility. Duties include, but are not limited, to acting as liaison with corporate departments to ensure the effective flow of information, addressing critical customer needs, Walmart Retail Link workflow, task execution, and administrative duties. The Sales Operations Specialist will interface directly with customer teams to build strong relationships and manage initiative execution internally and externally. Strong communication and a teamwork mindset is critical for success in this role as is attention to detail. Primary goal is to provide highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate internally with Marketing, Supply Chain, and Project Management teams to develop and execute end-to-end retailer activities from meeting preparation, through execution, and follow up
- Administer project management and collaboration tools including Walmart customer systems such as Walmart Retail Link, Item 360, Walmart Creative Drive, and EcommerceContentCentre
- Support weekly business comprehensive reporting, effective analytics, and subsequent implementation
- Maintain complete awareness of customer process and procedures, align organizational functions, address customer integration/alignment needs
- Monitor and analyze competitive omni retail activity, including price, promotion, new products, and merchandising through consistent retail/web audits and reporting tools
- Pro-actively anticipate customer needs and mitigate concerns through problem resolution or prevention
- Sales and marketing meeting participation to ensure projects are progressing and communicate project status to internal/external customers
- Support ongoing development and execution of sales processes/procedures
Provide administrative support and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required with 4+ years of experience in assisting the sales organization with top retail accounts
- Proficient with Walmart Retail Link, Item 360, Creative Drive, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Outstanding problem resolution and follow up skills to effectively manage deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- Effective communication skills with the capability to interact at all levels
- Proven problem solving, critical thinking, and proactive decision making
- Newton, MA preferred, remote considered