Join Our Team
With a bright future ahead of us we are looking for new talent who is not afraid to work hard and have fun at the same time!
Below is a listing of all career opportunities available at The Fulham Group. If there are no listings then unfortunately we do not have any positions available at this time. But don’t go away! We’d still like to hear from you. Send your resume to email@example.com and when there is a match to your unique skill set, we will contact you promptly.
Consumer Care Specialist
The Fulham Group is a fast-growing consumer products manufacturer based in Newton, MA focused on designing, developing and marketing quality products in the consumer home and lifestyle industries. The company has an exclusive license with Cuisinart® for grilling accessories and outdoor grill and cooking appliances.
The Fulham Group is a seeking a motivated and customer service minded individual to play a supporting role in the Consumer Care department. The ideal candidate should have previous call center, customer service and/or retail experience along with strong interpersonal skills. Providing a high level of consumer service to create positive, long lasting relationships with consumers is a top priority for this position.
Strong verbal communication, organizational and problem-solving skills are needed to support our fast-paced growth environment. The right individual understands the challenges and excitement of working in a small company and will have the ability to multi-task while being part of a dynamic team. This position reports to the Consumer Care Manager.
Consumer Care Specialist (80%)
- Assist customers with product and technical issues via phone and email
- Pack and ship spare parts and replacement products as needed
- Maintain and update consumer inquiries via Fresh Desk online portal.
- Help report on customer service issues to product teams through quarterly reviews
- Manage spare part inventory and request replenishments as needed
- Contribute to improving product manuals and trouble shooting
- Pivotal role in helping identify and communicate any product quality issues to Engineering/Product Teams
- Monitor online product reviews for emerging issues and respond to consumer review questions on Amazon and through Bazaar Voice review portal
General Office Duties (20%)
- Help in assembling new versions of our product and competitors’ items
- Test grills and accessories to share feedback to product teams
- Assist office needs and other duties as required
- Help with recycling and sample disposal – small office we all pitch in
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be self-motivated and work within a team environment.
- Strong problem solving and complaint resolution skills with the ability to troubleshoot on technical/functional product issues.
- Experience with a Consumer Support Software System (Fresh Desk, Sales Force, Zen Desk, etc..) and Quick Books a plus.
- Strong project management skills (detail oriented) with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Prior experience with outdoor grilling and/or kitchen electrics is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Education & Experience:
- 1-3 years of previous experience in a consumer care or sales support role
- A BS degree in Business Management, Communications and/or similar preferred
- Growth potential for the right individual into product marketing or sales
Product Design Engineer
The Fulham Group is a fast-growing consumer products manufacturer based in Newton, MA focused on designing, developing and marketing quality products in the consumer home and outdoor industries. The company has an exclusive license with Cuisinart® for grilling accessories and outdoor grill and cooking appliances.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and engaged Product Design Engineer that is responsible for supporting the development of a wide range of outdoor cooking products from concept phase to production. This individual will assist in refining designs that deliver on marketing/consumer strategies, functional/safety requirements, and cost/schedule parameters while maintaining the overall integrity of Cuisinart® brand guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced team environment while collaborating with marketing, project managers, and management. Additionally, this individual will be tasked with managing communication, deliverables and timeline with an outside design firms on select new projects.
- Work with our Product Development and Product Marketing teams to ensure a cohesive approach to the design of our products.
- Identify new ideas, products and/or features that improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs and keep our product line at the forefront of our industry.
- Communicate ideas quickly and effectively using a combination of sketching, CAD layouts, 3D models and working prototypes to evaluate potential solutions.
- Act as key point person with outside design firms on select new projects. Collect and communicate team input on all project phases including secondary research, innovation strategy, concept generation, validation research, and concept refinement.
- Ability to present new product concepts/feature solutions to internal team members, management and retail buyers.
- Evaluate preliminary factory designs and provide recommended changes/enhancements to support objectives outlined in concept briefs.
- Evaluate and provide prototype feedback based on internal design reviews including developing and conducting appropriate testing needed to validate marketing and quality claims.
- As directed, initiate prototype development with outside resources to support retailer and/or product development reviews.
- As needed, assess competitive products to understand design, manufacturing, and intellectual property requirements.
- Communicate on a regular basis with internal team members, Asia manufacturing partners, and outside design resources.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong communication skills; must be comfortable presenting ideas to team, management and retail buyers.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and timelines.
- Enthusiasm for exploring outdoor cooking continuously seeking unique and innovative solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to changing schedule needs.
- Work seamlessly with our U.S. and China based Product Development teams to ensure all products deliver 5-star consumer satisfaction rating.
- Ability to quickly generate visual and physical definitions of new products that convey key attributes of function and layout.
Education & Experience:
- BSE in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 3-5 years in product development for a consumer products company.
- Proficient in Solid Works and/or similar CAD model software, Key Shot and prototyping.
- Experience working with indoor or outdoor cooking appliances a plus.
- Ability to travel to retailer meetings within the US and to Asia to work with manufacturing partners.