4. How We Use Your Personal Data. We use your personal data to provide you with services or information that you requested, to respond to questions or communications and to get in touch with you when necessary. For example, we may send you an email with our newsletter or information about our company or services.
5. How We Share Your Personal Data. We will not share with third parties the personal data you provide unless (a) you provided it to us for such purpose; (b) you otherwise authorized us to do so; (c) required by law or as we think necessary to protect our company or others from injury (e.g. in response to a court order or subpoena, in response to a law enforcement agency request or when we believe that someone is causing (or about to cause) injury to or interference with the rights or property of another); (d) with other persons, service providers or companies with whom we contract to carry out internal site operations or our business activities (for example, sending information that you have requested on the Site).
7. Use and Disclosure of Anonymous Information. We sometimes use the non-personal data that we collect to improve the design and content of the Site, to enable us to personalize your Internet experience, or otherwise to improve our services and offerings. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze how the Site is used, as well as to offer you products, programs or services.
8. Receipt of Communications; Withdrawal of Consent. If you decide not to receive marketing or promotional e-mails from us that may relate, for example, to new services or offerings, you may withdraw your consent to receive these communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to (i) remove your information from our lists; or (ii) change or edit your preferences. You may also use the consent withdrawal mechanism that is contained in an email.
If you would like to withdraw your consent to receive marketing or promotional postal mail from us, please email us at email@example.com or let us know in writing via letter addressed to: Attn: Data Protection Officer, The Fulham Group, 130 Rumford Ave., Suite 113, Newton, MA 02466. For all postal mail requests, please include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. We cannot accept postal mail requests via telephone or fax nor will we be responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly or lack complete information. Please note that we may require up to sixty (60) days to fully remove your postal mail information from our mailings.
11. Clickstream Data. As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each web site you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “Clickstream Data,” can be collected and stored by a web site’s server. Clickstream Data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the web site from which you linked to the Site. We may use Clickstream Data as a form of non-personal data to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of the Site, how visitors navigate throughout the Site and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors. This information will only be used to improve the Site. Any collection or use of Clickstream Data will be anonymous and aggregate.
12. Our Commitment to Security. We believe we have in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use the information we collect online.
14. Obtaining or Correcting Your Personal Data. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, obtain, correct, or instruct us to delete any personal information that you have provided to us. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making changes or corrections.
15. Parents. We will not knowingly accept personal data from anyone under 13 years old in violation of applicable laws. If you believe that your child under 13 has gained access to the Site without your permission, please contact us. We have taken commercially reasonable steps to restrict use of the Site to those who are at least 13 years old. We do not market products or services for purchase by children and all products or services we market are for purchase by individuals over 13 years old only, or with adult permission.
16. Changes to this Policy. Because our business needs may change over time, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. We will not reduce, rescind or otherwise take away any of the privacy rights granted to users under this policy unless required by law. However, we may modify this policy in ways that either do not materially affect your privacy rights or are more protective of such rights. In such cases, we will provide advance notice of such changes.
The Fulham Group
Attn: Data Protection Officer
130 Rumford Ave, Suite 113
Newton, MA 02466