The Fulham Group Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”)
The Fulham Group Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”)
Important: Please read the following rules and guidelines before entering the Promotion sponsored by The Fulham Group (“Sponsor”) By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these Official Rules, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins at 1:00PM EST on February 20, 2023. Contest closes at 11:59PM EST on February 23, 2023. (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, except employees of Sponsor or its affiliates or subsidiaries, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, or siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in their same households.
3. HOW TO ENTER. There is one way to enter: (1. Online Entry) Enter by visiting www.instagram.com/cuisinartoutdoors and finding the giveaway post. The post will lead with “GIVEAWAY” followed by the entry rules. To enter, users must tag 3 of their friends in the comment section on the post. Users can enter additionally by resharing the post on their stories. Additionally, the entrant must follow @cuisinartoutdoors on Instagram in order to be qualified for the prize]. Method of entry will not affect your odds of winning. To be eligible for a drawing to win a Prize, all entries must be valid and received by the Sponsor by 11:59PM EST on February 23, 2023 (the “Entry Deadline”). Sponsor’s computer will be the official time clock for the Promotion. Any attempt at email or alternative entry is void. Any attempt by a person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using the same or multiple/different contact information or any other methods will void all of that person’s entries and that person will be disqualified.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. On or about February 24, 2023 (the “Drawing Date”), winner selection will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Each selected entrant will be notified by email within five (5) days of the Drawing Date. If any of the selected entrants: (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt to do so; (ii) does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; (iii) refuses the Prize; and/or (iv) the Prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such selected entrant forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the Prize, and an alternate entrant may be selected until a winner for such Prize is found. Upon contacting the applicable selected entrant and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the applicable Prize.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be  winner. The winner will receive a [brand new 24″ Cleanburn Fire Pit]. Sponsor will not be liable for replacement of a lost, stolen, destroyed, damaged or misplaced Prizes. All taxes on the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
6. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are each winner’s sole responsibility.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. The Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The winner has no right of substitution (in cash or otherwise). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
9. CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees the Sponsor, and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by the entrant against any liability whatsoever in connection with, this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) entry into the Promotion constitutes the consent of each entrant, without further compensation, to use his/her name, likeness, biographical data, survey responses (if applicable), and contact information for editorial, advertising, marketing, publicity, and administrative purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of the Prize constitutes a release by the winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of the Prize; and (iii) potential winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release. Upon Sponsor’s request, the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release must be returned within five (5) days from the date specified by Sponsor.
10. DISCLAIMERS. (i) Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are postage-due, lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry or online survey process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter or complete an online survey is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of Prizes specified in these Official Rules. (v) In the event this Promotion is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the Prizes offered herein. (vi) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS IT RELATES TO THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (viii) The value of the Prizes set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value thereof; the actual fair market value as ultimately determined by Sponsor is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value of the Prize is more than the actual fair market value of the Prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the Prize that is not used.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York, New York. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
12. WINNERS’ NAMES. To find out the name of the winner of the Prize, send a letter to: The Fulham Group –Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 130 Rumford Ave, Suite 113 Newton, MA 02466 for receipt no later than Sixty (60) days after the Drawing Date identified in Section 4 above.
13. SPONSOR. This Promotion is sponsored by The Fulham Group, 130 Rumford Ave, Suite 113 Newton, MA 02466.